Tuesday, January 24, 2006


grey skies, but no migraine! as my SIL would say..... yeeeeeehaw. Talked to the husband twice today, he had the nerve to call and say... I'm sitting out in the sun.... As a friend said, Ok, so close your eyes, everyone hate him for a second... ok, all done. they take off for another area sooner than expected, so my last care package won't get to him until they get back.

the new job didn't materialize, the contract was cancelled. So, I keep hunting. something will come up.

Talked to the son, they are all fine, baby is doing great. I need to talk to DIL for any facts... I'm sure she'll give me all the facts and figures. and since I know you are all absolutely DYING to know , I'll make sure to post them here.

JJ the cat (full name, Jay Bertram Felinie) has become fascinated with the laptop computer... he's watching all my posting intently. His picture is above. Looking regal...isn't he?

not much to talk about... talk to you later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful kitty!
good luck with the job hunt sweety! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice cat! Is he part Maine Coon? Looks like it!

liberal army wife said...

yes, we think so. but he's only 7 lbs... so a mini maine. He walked out of the woods a few years ago and adopted us. I was then permitted to become his staff.