Monday, January 11, 2010

Lobstah Roll call

Some folks probably think I've lost the little bit of mind I have left... how do you call on a lobstah roll? That, I don't know, but to us the lobstah roll call means he got to Bangor Maine, met the same superb folks The Maine Greeters, made the call to me sitting in the parking lot after having his lobstah roll and smoking his first CONUS cigar. He's at a Camp Swampy kinda place now, outprocessing. So... let's hope for Tuesday or Wednesday!



The Picture today - choices, choices, choices...

I had a pretty good day - went to the Commissary - couldn't figure out why it was so crazy busy - ah ha.. Guard Drill weekend, and everyone coming in to do their monthly shop. I just realized I forgot the non sugar sweetner he uses....

Packed (surprise) then went to a store to pick up something special, friends came to help me and took it to the new place for me. wish I could tell you more.. but he sometimes reads this and don't want to ruin the surprise.

Need to clean the apartment - vacuum 'round the boxes!

LAW

3 comments:

loqi said...

Yeah for the Maine Troop Greeters! My hubby hates seafood, so he of course told me all about eating his chicken fingers when he called me from their airport. :-p

Can't wait to hear about the surprise!

Bette said...

That's the best call! Congrats to Chief for having his boots on U.S. ground! And hooray for you. :-)

Linda said...

Your hubby was likely in the same area as our ex-unit - they were in Maine late last night....they're headed OUT, though. :-(