Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to normal life...

Ok.. not Normal in the sense most people understand, but normal for us! After a lovely day off, spent showing him the new townhouse, buying a king size mattress, and a wine bar/rack (it was less than 1/2 price!!) and driving around our new neighbourhood, finding the disc golf course, the regular golf course, the trails and the Sikh temple, I went back to work, husband checked into the unit and then went to the commissary... only one call asking if I could think of anything else we needed. THERE is the great change. Pick up the phone and talk to each other! So so wonderful.

Day 11 - my present! the box is carved Camel bone (I collect little boxes.. this one is pretty cool) The ring and earrings, from our lovely trip to Ireland.

Day 12 - the scarf. For a friend. Sis, sending today!



Have a wonderful day.

LAW

1 comment:

PTSD, A Caregiver's Perspective said...

Please read and share my new Blog I started today for spouses of combat veterans suffering from PTSD

http://combatvetspouse.blogspot.com/

thank you