Friday, March 27, 2009

ugh. this cold is kicking my butt

3 days I've been home, and I feel worse every day. but I have to go to the office today, conference calls, meetings, etc. I'm not infectious anymore (I am not one of those people who go to work and spread whatever it is that they have) I'm going stir crazy in this apartment. I should have done all sorts of projects, but ended up either in bed or on the couch.

And tomorrow - I'm so happy I'm going to help a friend do a vegetable garden bed - raised even! The weather will be a bit damp, but that's better than too hot. Another friend has broken her ankle, falling over a dog toy - get better soon AHH6, and we are all hoping that SisB improves more every day.

I lost a friend this week. but I guess if you won't listen to an explanation and insist on thinking something was said that wasn't... was that really a friend?

dragging off to the office...

LAW

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better LAW! Planting a garden sounds fun, too bad it still pretty cold up here.

juliannah said...

Hope you feel better soon. I need to get my garden going soon. Just have to take my butt to Home Depot.

Bette said...

Gardening can cure a lot of ills. Have fun and beat that cold!

Ann M. said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Kanani said...

Hey, tuck in a bit and watch old movies. Get better and if you have that dreaded cough....antibiotics!
Sorry I've been scarce. I've been working and on Friday I scored my first sale.