Friday, March 06, 2009

Time is getting away from me

I haven't posted in a while, and it's really not because nothing is going on! just too much going on. except at work, there, I'm bored! But it give me more time for blogging, and other things. I was on a call that was very sobering yesterday, and I'm trying to write about it - but I'm not doing really well on it.

A member of our family was given a diagnosis yesterday, that's scary. really scary. But I'm not saying anything else, it's private, but I will ask those of you that do pray- pray. For those who don't - keep a good thought.

Chief is fine - working way too many hours, but he has a new way to call that so far is working out cheaper. After I get the next bill, and make SURE it's cheaper, I'll give y'all the low down.

Our mutual friend SisB is sick too - and needs all those thoughts and prayers too. Wow, y'all are going to be busy!

Time to get to work. Take care everyone!

LAW

6 comments:

Bette said...

Prayers are on their way.

Vypergirl said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

kimba said...

Good thoughts, good wishes and good luck - and good doctors!! *hug*

Anonymous said...

Sending thoughts and prayers of healing to you and your family. I'm sorry this is happening.

Jennifer said...

Good vibes coming your way.

Anonymous said...

Oh Im sorry to hear about your bad news. I definitely know its never easy. I will keep you and your family member in my thoughts.