Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Spring! yeah!

I went to a wonderful nursery in Maryland on Sunday - and after I stopped drooling and wishing I had more than a postage stamp balcony - I was sensible (dammit) got a few herbs, some morning glory seeds, and then I saw it. An Earth Box - and I have a question. Have any of you used this system? Is it sturdy enough? Is it something USEFUL or just another gimmick.

Hopefully, a friend is going to be starting a vegetable raised bed on Saturday - I get to go and dig in the dirt with her. Nothing like doing that to make everything feel better.

I also have the usual spring cold - that's not a cold. It's not allergies, it's just this little "I-have-the-feeling-I'm-getting-sick" Had this last year. sucked.

time for soup. Later!

LAW

2 comments:

loqi said...

Have fun digging in the dirt! I love that part about spring too. :-D

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Yay, Spring! I just bought new cedar planters for my wee little rose bushes =).