Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I did it. I gave my notice today. It was simply the wrong job. and for so little money, I couldn't handle the stress level. This weekend, I could have made a great deal of $$ if I had been able to do a temp job doing some discovery responses. In fact, I could have made more in those two days, than I will make from the last 2 weeks at the other job. But I was scheduled to work... so had to miss out. That was the last straw.

And some of the staff are showing the lack of class and breeding that I have come to expect. Nasty, sullen and bitchy, and that's in front of other staff and customers... So I just need to get through the next couple of days, then cut loose. I have some plans for what I want to get done in the next couple of weeks, such as getting lots of comic books put on e-bay.

Ok, one stressor out of the way, and hopefully the FRG out of the way... so stress should be less, and my back and migraines will get better.

Whew.

Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good for you! And good luck with whatever comes next

liberal army wife said...

I am hopeful that a temp position will be appearing in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the good wishes. It's nice to know that someone is actually reading the twaddle I put out there....