Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pretty awesome

or as my friend Tucker says "awesomesauce". Rachel Maddow's show, with her last 9 minutes about Afghanistand, was just awesomesauce. Watching this on that evening, with Chief sitting there as well (and he's not a liberal, also not a conservative...he's just him) was ""different". We don't usually watch political shows together... the disagreements can get heated. But even he was impressed by this.

I loved this segment. Found it online, and still love it. Around minute 4, is when Rachel really gets going. Yes, I wanted to stand up and cheer, but the rest of the house is asleep! (as always, Blogger and YouTube don't seem to want to cooperate, so I can't imbed this, hit the link, sit back and enjoy)

LAW

4 comments:

Unlikely Wife said...

I am just getting into Rachel and I really, really like her. I watch her show in the mornings here in Germany at 8am. It's the perfect start to my day. And in a GOOD way, I didn't know she was liberal at first. I just thought she was pretty damn smart. Which really, is pretty cool.

I try not to shout my political views, because I think they are pretty common sense, but I find myself liking liberal ideas before I know they are such. I kinda love that.

Tucker said...

Great, great, great find! Thank you LAW!

Chris said...

Hi,

I really like your blog. I am a casting director for a docu-reality series sponsored by the USO about military families with loved ones stationed overseas. I'd love if you would submit to be on the show. If you, or someone else you know, might like to be on the series, or if you just want some more information please go to WWW.ROADTOREUNION.COM

We are really trying to show the sacrifice, loyalty, and courage it takes to be a military family and can use your help.

Thanks!
Chris

liberal army wife said...

well, y'all, this won't be useful for me, since Chief is home for at least a while. so - any of you?