Friday, August 14, 2009

Waiting for -----

No, not Godot. waiting for three of my "imaginary friends" - fellow bloggers on Left Face! they are coming to town to meet, greet, eat! and do the whole tourist thing. I'm so glad to be having them here, wish the others could be here as well.

Let's see - beds made, food (and beer) in fridge, the good Pride and Prejudice ready (Colin Firth IS Mr. Darcy) knitting needles ready (we are all learning to knit, thanks to our friend Lopsided Mom). I'm ready!

Talk to y'all after this weekend, there's so much to talk about, isn't there?

LAW

4 comments:

loqi said...

Yay - a knitting party! :) Have you ladies have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

I will admit I do feel a bit of maternal pride picturing you together knitting...just don't curse me if there are any wine induced dropped stitches! Better yet - call me and I'll talk you through the repair!

Hugs to you all!

Susan said...

Have fun!! "Imaginary friends" are the best, especially when they become real :) They're gonna love you as much as the rest of us and I'm speaking from experience.

CaliValleyGirl said...

Colin Firth IS Mr. Darcy...so true...I thought it was soooo cool, that he was also "Mr. Darcy" in Bridget Jones...I read the second BJ book and in it, Bridget interviews the Colin Firth, and is totally freakin' out about meeting him, etc. And I was wondering how they were going to translate that in the sequel seeing that Colin Firth acted in the movie, so they couldn't really have him make a cameo as himself...but it never came up...I have spent hours and hours re-watching the BBC version, which is the absolute best version!