Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wow - we did it

It's over, and we have a new President Elect - and I'm feeling very hopeful. Yes, I know, the euphoria will be over (more quickly than before, because of the economy) but I'm still hoping that we can change this country - the perception the rest of the world has of us as the big bully - the greed based way companies operate - the "my way or the highway" attitude of the Executive branch.

I know the war cannot be stopped overnight. But maybe sooner than it would have been ended if the election had gone the other way....

So let's enjoy the hope, the joy, and the anticipation of good things to come! and to those of you who worked for this result, congratulations!

LAW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I don't live in US, I'm happy that Obama won the election! :)

jlc said...

How do you have only 1 comment on here? And it's from a non-US resident?

Woo hoooooooo! We did it. :-)


After 8 long years, I am proud to stand behind my country's leader. And even proud-ER to be a MilWife.

Anonymous said...

Nearly a week later, I still get a little giddy. We are living history, aren't we?!