Thursday, February 22, 2007

You MUST go to the site I have linked.

She wrote the post I wanted to right here

I challenge MY readers too. We have to do something to help the wounded. We have been screaming for a long time, out in the middle of nowhere. NOW that the Washington Post exposed what a lot of us feared was happening, maybe someone will wake up. Definitely go to Chuck's site that she links to. you will be stunned. absolutely stunned.

So do something, say something, write a letter, contribute to one of the sites she links you to, volunteer at YOUR VA or military hospital. But how we cure the bureaucracy.... now that's something we need to figure out too. but that's gonna take changing the law!

LAW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've added her link to my blog. Thanks for pointing it out.