Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day - Armistice Day



To the Vets - to the Coasties of USCG Spencer (best damned boat in the fleet) who served with my dad - to the Navy Submarine Fleet, who served with my father in law - to the men who served in the Pacific Theatre (Leyte, Okinawa and all those islands in between) with my uncle - to the men and women of 1st Armored who served with my son and my daughter in law - to the men and women of the Army Security Agency/INSCOM who served and serve with my husband; to the Grenadiers of the Coldstream Guards, to the men and women of the Inniskilling Dragoon Guards; the men and women of 1st Cav who broke our hearts yesterday at Ft. Hood; to the men and women who will march today, visit the graves today, lay wreathes today, who wore or wear the uniform -

Thank you.

LAW

No comments: