Friday, January 25, 2008

woohooo!

I'm getting an office next week! Stinky has really made sitting at my desk so uncomfortable, his open mouth eating habit is worse, since he has a sinus problem.. enuff said there.. as well as someone I'll call Mimi (yeah, that's what the makeup looks like... and the clothes...) who insists on yelling at her kids, the school principal and anyone else, at the top of her lungs on the phone, two desks down... between that and her frangipani bath of perfume... I'm soooo happy to be moving into an office, where I can close my door and NOT hear or smell any of them!

So just 4 more days. I can do that easily

LAW

3 comments:

Susy said...

WOO HOO!

Ann M. said...

congrats, that is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Never read your blog before, but this sounds like an exciting time for you!

<3 west point gf