Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I got tagged

so.. the 5 Things:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. planning, drawing, getting ideas for the house we ended up building.
2. working
3. getting the house we lived in ready to sell
4. walking the property we had, figuring, planning
5. helping my husband get through school by doing 2.

5 things on my to do list

1. Look for more sites to link to on the new Parent's site
2. email friends to see if anyone wants to do the Marine Corps 10K
3. crochet work on the king size cover
4. look for more books on CD for granddaughter
5. Laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Goldfish - whole grain
2. Fruit - most any kind
3. Chocolate - milk because dark gives me migraine - Belgian or Swiss/German.
4. popcorn - kettle corn is best
5. dried fruit - apricots, prunes, raisins, apples.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Quit work
2. Start my own organizing business
3. look for property
4. Fund my granddaughter's schooling
5. But first, just for me...Buy a Bugatti Vayron, go to Germany/Italy/Switzerland and DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Bad Habits

1. I read rather than do something I should be doing
2. I sleep when I should work out
3. I mess with my cuticles
4. According to DH, I steal the covers
5. I pick on DH for the toilet roll, toilet seat... wet towels..

5 places I've lived. Jeez. I've lived in at least 10 different countries... I'll give you my favourites.

1. Naples Italy
2. Bad Homburg, Germany
3. London and Sussex
4. Washington DC
5. Sydney Australia

5 Jobs I've had

1. Paralegal for 20 years
2. Worked at a plant nursery
3. Kitchen Designer
4. Passport Clerk in a Consulate
5. Secretary

Now - I'm going to be a bad girl. I'm not tagging anyone. sorry.

LAW

No comments: