Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yippee!!! Hot Damn!

gone gone gone... yay!!! I am so happy that Rummy is gone gone gone. or at least on his way out. Maybe now the men and women in uniform will be treated with the respect they deserve, the Generals wil be treated less like whipping boys and more like the experts in war most of them are. His attitude, his arrogance and disdain for the troops was very obvious.... "we go to war with the army we have..." jackass. When he talked about mean and lean, the kid was in Baghdad or somewhere in the neighbourhood (he didn't tell me a lot). I remember talking to him, he told me "mean and lean? yeah, fine, come on over here, we'll show ya mean.."

We have had quite a day! The Dems are in charge of the House, and the Senate in Minnesota... our Governor is still the Repub, but I really disliked the jerk who ran for Democrat (I used to work for the creep)the Repub isn't a bad guy. Now if we can just kick them all in the butt to get something DONE! instead of all the stupid posturing and dumb ideas.

Hope your candidate won!

LAW

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it weren't for crazy-lady Bachman, all would be well here. I know our local Military Families Speak Out group was optimistic tonight - not our usual mood. Here's hoping things start happening in Minnesota and nationally.

Susan said...

Happy dancing out here!

Aunty Pol said...

LMAO OMG SIL....

Sadly my canidate lost so we still have Gov. Hair Gel running the state....I', suprised you haven't snapped to the fact that Rummy Tum Tum's replacement is an..AGGIE...Personally I am thrilled that Nancy Pants Pelosi won..we might have a chance to live through all the krep

Counting the days till vacation

Anonymous said...

Ran into this blog from Technorati, nice blog. Most of who I voted for won, and I myself are most happy, have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I'm a girl and I want to be in the military when I'm older... I'm wondering how hard it's going to be.

Anonymous said...

to clarify, i'm wondering how hard it's going to be a liberal in the military. glad to see y'all made it just fine :)

liberal army wife said...

well, dear, there are a lot more liberals in the services than you may think. Honest!!

LAW