Friday, December 10, 2010

Lousy day

I was feeling great earlier this week - got my grades (except for one) and was celebrating that I didn't tank the psych exam that I was sure I blew. Then I got the news that a friend is having some serious medical problems, she's young and I just can't handle that she's going to have to go through this. then found out that a member of our family has just been diagnosed with something else serious - and after what that branch went through at the beginning of the year - it's so NOT FAIR.

Add to these serious problems, then, the asshattery, self serving SHIT that our elected officials in the Senate and Congress are exhibiting, and I'm so done with them all. I can see the meanness, the nasty "fuck you" attitude we are going to be subjected to over the next two years. I see the actual possibility that Palin and her crew may be seen as a real honest to the gods candidate, and I want to beat my head against the wall and truly consider my options to visit a different country for a few years.

Yup. lousy day.

LAW

4 comments:

Slightly_Rifted said...

Sorry to hear things are so rough. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

liberal army wife said...

thanks. Just having a bitch session....

Commander Zaius said...

Hi, retired army vet just surfing around looking for others connected to the service sharing my side of the political fence. It's lonely out there.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop in and say that as an Independent I feel your pain. It's very frustrating to see the political pandering that is driving our country into the ground. I don't sit on either side of the fence (or on it), I just wish that selfishness wasn't masquerading as principles.

That being said, I wanted to tell you that I enjoy your blog and wanted to pass you an award! It will be available on my blog armyhousewifery.blogspot.com on 1/5/11.
Hope you feel better.