Monday, June 19, 2006

Frustration!

today has been one frustration after another. husband and I usually IM every evening... not for the past 4 days! he pays a ridiculous amount to his ISP in the Sand... and the damned thing doesn't damned well WORK!!!

And the guy I had doing some work in the basement has managed to misplace ALL the trays for the dehydrator! I have 35 bucks worth of strawberries that I want to make leathers out of... and no trays!!! and the guy won't answer the phone... avoiding the bill collectors I assume. so I'll have to do this the old way, cookie sheets in a cool oven... long slow process.. and try to get some new trays. This guy has been a disaster from day one. didn't do a really good job, broke my lawn mower mowing the city right of way, now this.... and he'll whine at me... about God going to provide.... while he tries to over charge me for work. well, not in this house. not again.

And the sinus infection is giving me a huge headache, which is going to morf into a migraine any minute now. Went to the neurologist today, got Topamax (supposedly a good migraine preventative). then I started reading about side effects... a bit scary there folks, but I have to also remember that these are a few people, who had a bad result, and there are thousands who had a good one.... working in the plaintiff medical litigation field really really doesn't help!

work is piling up at work, and I need to take some time off and get this house ready to put on the market! but when I get home... I'm dead tired, and not much gets done. the house is a mess, a bunch of unfinished projects.

and overlying it all... I'm alone out here, and I'm tired of it all. ever have a day when all you want to do is walk away? from all of it? knowing there is a funeral for a 22 year old kid looming is the "icing" on the cake

sorry.. feeling down, tired, and sick. probably shouldn't post this, but hell. the dog doesn't respond and the cat is in a crappy mood.

take care y'all. talk to you later.

~LAW~

No comments: